Administrative and accounting management
Administrative and Accounting management can be performed either at Hirtos or at Customer’s offices.
This service may include an overall administrative management of all accounting, statutory, tax, duties, etc or may be limited to specific areas.
- Administrative and accounting book-keeping
- Periodical financial reporting
- Statutory financial statements and relating annual legal requirements
- Electronic forwarding for tax returns, tax payments and statutory fulfilment
- Organization of the administrative system
- Setting-up and maintenance of the book-keeping
- Consolidated financial statements
- Organization and preparation of regular internal reporting
- Management accounting
- Physical count of inventory and/or fixed assets
- Organizations and management of credit collection